What's is it, and where can I find it?
- In the Brady Games strategy guide for San Andreas.Tornmuscle 18:40, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, but I found an online version here: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas/Vehicles MAINEiac4434 19:00, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
In GTA IV I think the Willard is based on the 1985 Buick Electra as the headlights look similar and they are both front wheel drive I could see no resemblence to the Buick LeSabre. Andrew nicholson 14:24, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Vehicle based on:
Hey guys, whilst I was looking around for a car to buy I found this 1989 Chrysler New Yorker and noticed that it bears a resemblance to the Willard in GTA: IV.
Anyone agree with me?
Let me know.
MitchMaljers - "5 years ago a virus escaped and everyone died" 11:27, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
All of Chrysler's cars from that era all look the same lol. For simplicity's sake I say we leave it. The Willard is extremely generic in appearance, it looks like every single 4 door sedan from 1985-1995, if we were to list them all it would be repetitious and unnecessary. You asking for permission is much appreciated though!
(Talk) 21:10, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
Regarding the Willard having the same manufacturer and vehicle name
I added a trivia note stating that the Willard is the only vehicle with a named manufacturer that has the exact same manufacturer and vehicle name, but I must admit that I am not 100% certain about this piece of information, though to the best of my knowledge I am correct, as I have never encountered a vehicle with the same vehicle and manufacturer name before. If I am mistaken about this, please edit my note to include all the vehicles that have the same vehicle and manufacturer name: I doubt that there are too many of them, if any others do exist.
- A similar scenario, the Emperor is the name of both a manufacturer and a model of an Albany car, though they aren't related. • • 15:14, September 1, 2015 (UTC)
- A good point, although the Emperor is not manufactured by Emperor, unlike the Willard, which is manufactured by Willard.
- TAlim 1994 Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 09:29, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
The Willard, as it turns out, is actually one of three vehicles with the same vehicle and manufacturer name: the other two are the Jugular (GTA 1) and the Kraken (GTA V). I have added this information to the trivia.