Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's is it, and where can I find it?
- In the Brady Games strategy guide for San Andreas.Tornmuscle 18:40, May 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, but I found an online version here: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas/Vehicles MAINEiac4434 19:00, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
In GTA IV I think the Willard is based on the 1985 Buick Electra as the headlights look similar and they are both front wheel drive I could see no resemblence to the Buick LeSabre. Andrew nicholson 14:24, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Vehicle based on:
Hey guys, whilst I was looking around for a car to buy I found this 1989 Chrysler New Yorker and noticed that it bears a resemblance to the Willard in GTA: IV.
Anyone agree with me?
Let me know.
MitchMaljers - "5 years ago a virus escaped and everyone died" 11:27, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
All of Chrysler's cars from that era all look the same lol. For simplicity's sake I say we leave it. The Willard is extremely generic in appearance, it looks like every single 4 door sedan from 1985-1995, if we were to list them all it would be repetitious and unnecessary. You asking for permission is much appreciated though!
(Talk) 21:10, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
Regarding the Willard having the same manufacturer and vehicle name
I added a trivia note stating that the Willard is the only vehicle with a named manufacturer that has the exact same manufacturer and vehicle name, but I must admit that I am not 100% certain about this piece of information, though to the best of my knowledge I am correct, as I have never encountered a vehicle with the same vehicle and manufacturer name before. If I am mistaken about this, please edit my note to include all the vehicles that have the same vehicle and manufacturer name: I doubt that there are too many of them, if any others do exist.
- A similar scenario, the Emperor is the name of both a manufacturer and a model of an Albany car, though they aren't related. • • 15:14, September 1, 2015 (UTC)
- A good point, although the Emperor is not manufactured by Emperor, unlike the Willard, which is manufactured by Willard.
- TAlim 1994 Konan T-A Lim (talk | contributions) 09:29, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
The Willard, as it turns out, is actually one of three vehicles with the same vehicle and manufacturer name: the other two are the Jugular (GTA 1) and the Kraken (GTA V). I have added this information to the trivia.