Please try to keep files on this article named and licensed correctly from this date onward. Thank you!
The Zentorno is the successor of the Vacca, not the Infernus
Since it takes some elements from the Huracan (the front), it should be the successor of the Vacca since it's based on the Gallardo whose successor is the Huracan. The Veneno and the Sesto Elemento are not successors/predecessors of any Lamborghini vehicles, however the Veneno is based on and upgraded from the Aventador and the Sesto Elemento is based on and upgraded from the Gallardo
Infernus is also the successor of Zentorno
This is also the successor of the Infernus ... in my opinion because the car resembles Lamborghini Aventador more than Lamborghini Huracan. and The Lamborghini Aventador is the sucessor of the Lamborghini Murcielago which is the Infernus based on.
Should this car be considered a hypercar rather than just a supercar? It certainly has OTT hypercar styling, and it's performance is pretty incredible.--Leigh Burne (Talk) (Contribs) 08:34, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Zentorno is possibly a hypercar. becuase of massive performance. like it resembles the V12 engine of Lamborghini Veneno 750-4 which is a hypercar made by Lamborghini. - Zentorno 5:55, May 24,2014
Now, I'm not one to guess what Rockstar's naming convention may be, but, apart from what the Z itself may stand for, "entorno" means "surrounding" (as in your immediate surrounding) or "environment" in Spanish. That being said, since the Sesto Elemento, which it is heavily based on, is made mostly, if not entirely, of Carbon, I'm guessing the chose "entorno" because the car is surrounded of said material (or the HD Universe's equivalent) or because we are carbon-based lifeforms. Just a random thought, I guess. :D KatanaVx (talk) 06:43, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
I noticed recently that someone added a note about the new Lamborghini Centenario that got removed - I know we don't normally include design similarities with cars released after the game versions, but in this case I think the similarities are so striking there's an argument for mentioning it on the page. Obviously not in the design section, but perhaps in the trivia?-- (talk) 11:13, March 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Concept images were released beforehand. That's what we based the description on. Monk Talk 17:27, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Here confirms the first prototype models, manufactured in early 2013 (Jan). :) Monk Talk 17:28, April 22, 2016 (UTC)
It's the combination of a Veneno and sestosa or what ever it's called. It takes inspiration from the Veneno from and Windows and inspiration from the sestosa back. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Cirbiwork (talk • contribs) Please remember to sign your talk page messages with ~~~~.
- If you read the article:
- "It is heavily based on the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento featuring the overall shape"
- ―Second line
- " The front fascia, greenhouse area, rear diffuser, side vents and grille resemble that of the Lamborghini Veneno"
- ―Half way in