Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An accessible Tarbrush Café store can be found in the North Point Mall during the events of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. In the mission Cop Land, Tommy Vercetti has to blow up the café. It is only accessible before the mission Cop Land, as it cannot be entered after the café is blown up.
In Grand Theft Auto IV, while no Tarbrush Café stores appear, there are several tables and umbrellas bearing the company's logo in Westdyke and Leftwood in Alderney, particularly on the premises of a coffee store in Flathead Road. This could suggest the business is still operating during 2008 and is able to compete with the much more popular The Bean Machine coffee chain.
- In the game Manhunt, three Tarbrush Cafe stands can be found. One is located in the abandoned mall, one in the chemical plant and *one in the 54th Street Subway Station.
- The Tarbrush Café's name may be a reference to the derogatory phrase "touch of the tar brush," used to denote a person who appears white, but is suspected to be partially of African or Asian descent.
- Many locations in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas have Tarbrush Café (with the Vice City logo in low-resolution) cups scattered around them, such as bars and dance clubs, suggesting the business operates in San Andreas by 1992.
- There is a Katana in the back office in the cafe in Vice City, which becomes unreachable after Cop Land.
- In addition to above, after Cop Land the shop entrance is blocked by the shop's signage, preventing the player from entering it. If you attempt to enter by the use of trainers, the interior is now unsolid, rendering this Katana unobtainable for the rest of the game.