- "Fires a projectile that administers a voltage capable of temporarily stunning an assailant. Takes approximately 4 seconds to recharge after firing."
- ―GTA V description on Rockstar Games Social Club.
The Teaser is used to stun people. The Teaser takes up the melee weapon slot, but works just like a gun. In GTA V, it takes the pistol slot on the weapon wheel. The weapon was originally set to feature in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City as the primary weapon of the Patrol Invest Group, but was removed.
The Teaser launches a small wire which attaches to the target and sends a continuous electric charge into them. It has a power meter, which starts at 100, and is depleted with use; it recharges while idle. If a victim is shocked by it for long enough, they will catch on fire, and the player will immediately gain a one-star Wanted Level. In GTA Chinatown Wars, the stun gun cannot be found on the streets, but can be bought for $300 from Ammu-Nation.
In GTA V, the Stun Gun is used by police officers on a one-star wanted level.
The Stun Gun is not available in GTA Online without file modifications.
- Rating: 1
- Price: $300
- Description: Gun shy, but trigger happy? Get excited. Get delirious. Get all the pain compliance you need with this 'non-lethal' weapon.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Can be picked up from dead police officers.
- Can be purchased in Ammu-Nation.
- It is strange how the gun is misspelled "Teaser" instead of Taser in GTA Chinatown Wars. This is likely due to the fact that Taser is actually a brand name and not generic name like "Stun Gun".