|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- "Tennis is a very competitive sport that hasn't changed much since the 1800s. It is still an obsession of angry upper class swingers who like to sit in the stands, drink wine, and complain about diversity."
- ―GTA V Website.
Before Tennis can be played, the mission "Complications" needs to be completed first. Tennis is an activity that can be done with dates or as a challenge against computer opponents with several different difficulty levels. Before starting, you can select the numbers of sets you wish to play and the difficulty. There are several different shot types the player may use, such as lobs, topspins and backspins. You can also win money by winning a game of tennis. There are 8 Tennis court locations in Los Santos (Location Guide ).
- Franklin Clinton is the only protagonist who cannot play Tennis.
- Any tattoo that Michael or Trevor has on his arms will disappear during the tennis match.
- Due to a glitch, if the player battles Trevor in a tennis match (as Michael), Trevor will be holding a rifle attached to the racket. This can also happen to Michael if playing as Trevor. The glitch is most likely caused by making both protaginists draw their weapons and starting a game before they can holster their weapon, leaving the weapon still in their hands.
- If playing against either Michael or Amanda, they share similar winpose animations with each other, notably the one where they point their finger against Trevor a couple of times when winning a point. Trevor's, however, are unique to fit his personality.