- "Uh-oh, more cops! BACK UP, HOLMES, BACK UP! BACK UP!"
- — Cesar Vialpando about the cops.
Cesar meets Carl at the Doherty Garage and informs him that he has located two more cars on the wishlist for the Wang Cars showroom. He suggests that he and Carl go to an automobile showroom across town.
Carl and Cesar to drive to Otto's Autos in Downtown. On the way, Cesar and Carl discuss San Fierro, with Cesar saying that both he and Kendl enjoy the ambiance of the city. Cesar also asks Carl about The Truth, with Carl explaining that although he can be a little strange, there may be some truth in some of the things he says.
The duo eventually arrives at Otto's Autos and head to the second floor, where they are greeted by a dealer. Carl orders him to leave, whilst he and Cesar steal a Sultan and an Elegy and drive them out of the window onto the street. Carl follows Cesar throughout the city, all while being chased by the police. After a lengthy drive, the duo manages to evade the police and take the vehicles back to the garage in Doherty.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and get the cars from the car showroom
- Drive to the automobile showroom
- Stay close to Cesar as you return to the garage
- Follow Cesar into the alleyway
- Drive back to the garage
- When driving through San Fierro, the player should be vigilant for trams as they have the potential to flip a vehicle over if they are crashed into.
- Avoid using the nitro as how the game says, Cesar will change direction repeatedly, making its usage useless.
- Don't do stunts, a simple mistake can lead to the destruction of the car.
- Simply keep up with Cesar, the cops are focused on him, not Carl.
- The name of the mission is a possible reference to the videogame Test Drive by Atari.
- The Elegy driven by Cesar will stay inside the garage and will not despawn for the rest of the session, this can be noticed by the car's engine audible from outside or in the next mission's cutscene. The car will disappear if the player dies, is arrested or loads a save game. This has been confirmed on the PC version.
- Despite the fact Carl has a wanted level, the cops only chase after Cesar.
- Both vehicles driven during the mission have rare colors. It's unsure whether they are obtainable or not.
- By the end of the mission, the Elegy is always in pristine condition no matter what.
- Some construction vehicles and props spawn during the mission and can be potential stunt ramps.