- "The pie here will warm anyone's cold heart. Stop in for classic diner fare as you wonder why it's on Bart Street."
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
The 69th Street Diner is a restaurant located at the intersection of Bart St. and Mohawk Ave in Hove Beach, Broker, Liberty City. Niko Bellic can buy food there to replenish his health. Niko, Johnny and Luis can take his friends or girlfriends out to the diner for a meal. The diner is featured in the website www.peepthatshit.com.
The 69th Street Diner on the outside, has a somewhat worn down "50s style" appearance. Inside, there are several booths and stools which maintain the style as well. Usually, several armed and unarmed occupants are present; the ones that are armed only use them when Niko opens fire on them or others.
There are two entrances to the diner, a side entrance and a front entrance, which faces Mohawk Ave and it is a standard design for majority of the retro diners with sterling streamliner design.
Outside the diner are several well armed Russian Mafia members that will attack the player if he fires a gun.
- This is Terry Thorpe's favorite place to eat because of a hot waitress.
- This is Michelle's favourite place as it's 'simple'; this is a good way of getting her 'Like' up high.
- Like a few other locations in the GTA series, it bears a reference to the 69 Sex Position.
- The diner is not located on 69th Street. In the official GTA IV game case booklet, "Liberty City Guidebook", states that the diner is actually on Bart St.