Michael arrives at Backlot City where he discovers Rocco Pelosi and his associate Gianni attacking Solomon. As Michael approaches, Pelosi yells at Solomon about honoring a contract, then he and his associate escape in Rocco's red Fugitive. Solomon asks Michael to track down and kill his two assailants. Michael agrees. He pursues Pelosi and Gianni and murders them both.
Once Michael has completed this part of the mission, he receives a call from Solomon, who thanks Michael for his help and asks Michael to come visit if he's free; the player has the choice of whether to accept Solomon's invitation. If the player does accept, Michael returns to Backlot City and finds Solomon in his office. Solomon shows Michael the end credits of Solomon's current project; Michael is now listed as a producer. Michael sits for a while appreciating what he's accomplished. As he leaves Solomon's office, he calls Amanda De Santa and leaves a message telling her he's finally found his calling in life.
In order to complete the mission, the player must:
- Get a vehicle
- Eliminate Rocco
- Leave the area
- Choose whether you want to meet back up with Solomon
Gold Medal Objectives
- Time - Complete within 03:00
Weazel News (Radio)
"Vinewood talent agent Rocco Pelosi has been murdered. Pelosi, who represented the actor Milton Mcllroy and the director Anton Beaudelaire, moved to Los Santos from Alderney a few years ago. Police as yet have no leads."
Los Santos Meteor Newspaper
"Vinewood agent and promoter Rocco Pelosi has been found dead. Police have not yet issued any official statement but the death is being treated as a murder. Pelosi, who some thought had connections to organized crime in Liberty City and was known in Vinewood more for his physical clout than industry clout, had no shortage of enemies on either coast, and the list of possible suspects is expected to be long."
- Rocco Pelosi - Killed by Michael on orders of Solomon
- Gianni - Killed by Michael on orders of Solomon
- It's possible to complete this missions in seconds: first, skip the initial cutscene and as soon as you take control of Michael, switch to a Sniper Rifle and activate Michael's Special Ability, zoom in and kill both Rocco and Gianni with an head shot before they drive too far away. The player also could use a Rocket Launcher and blast the car away. If done fast enough, the cutscene of Michael going to Solomon's office should start immediately after you kill them, skip this cutscene and you should end the mission in 18 seconds more or less.
- In the enhanced edition of the game, the Rail Gun is a weapon of choice as well, selecting it and using Michael's special ability to shoot the car makes it even more simple.
- The mission's name is a reference to GTA IV's second episodic title, The Ballad of Gay Tony, in which Rocco Pelosi featured as a secondary antagonist.
- There is a black Baller available to chase Rocco's red Fugitive. Both cars could be kept after the mission.
- If players are able to kill Rocco and Gianni before they drive away, Michael may take their car and save it with Rocco's body still inside.