At a building along Joshua Road in the Grand Senora Desert, Trevor happens across Joe and Josef peering into an abandoned Surfer. When Trevor approaches, Josef immediately accosts him and, in Russian, demands to see his passport. Eventually, Joe breaks in and explains to a confused Trevor that Joe and Josef are members of the Civil Border Patrol, a group of private citizens working to keep America free of "illegal" immigrants. Joe states that he sees in Trevor a fellow patriot and asks him to join Joe and Josef. Trevor agrees.
The three take Joe's Park Ranger to the nearby Yellow Jack Inn where Joe believes immigrants are hiding. When the three arrive, Trevor enters the Yellow Jack but finds no immigrants inside. However, once he emerges, he spots two mariachi singers in a Tornado. Trevor and the Civil Border Patrol pursue the mariachi until finally the musicians are subdued. Joe thanks Trevor for his service, at which point the mission ends.
- Go to Yellow Jack Inn.
- Go back to the car.
- Stop the Mexican immigrants.
- Use the Stun Gun to immobilize the Mexicans.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Mariachi My Ride - Steal the band's Tornado after stunning them.
- Stop the Music - Stop the band within 40 seconds.
A group of vigilantes calling themselves, The Civil Border Patrol, are attempting to combat illegal immigration in San Andreas's Alamo Sea region. Police and Liberal commentators have both attempted to make the group stop its actions, but so far to no avail.
- After Joe and Josef put the two Mexicans in their car and start to drive, if the player follows them, you will notice that they only keep driving in circles around the Yellow Jack Inn, until the player drives away from them.
- In this mission you can get the special Mexican beater Tornado for enjoy during free-roam, just steal the vehicle after stunning the ocupants.
The mission "The Civil Border Patrol" starts at 00:03