When the 3 protagonists arrive at the IAA HQ (in-game rendition of the CIA), Franklin is already perched with a Sniper Rifle in a nearby building, in case things get violent. As Trevor hovers overhead, Michael rappels down the building to extract the target. On his way the player can observe offices full of people, giving a real-life feeling. Michael identifies the target, breaks the glass and catches the man, while the bodyguards are pointing guns at him. An icon appears on the screen, when the player has to choose if he/she makes his/her way through the building with Michael or snipe the bodyguards as Franklin. After, Trevor arrives with a Helicopter and picks up Michael and the target. A Helicopter chase begins. The player then has 3 options: pilot the heli as Trevor, snipe the pilots as Franklin, or fire an assault rifle at the enemy as Michael. They all arrive at the FIB helipad and the mission concludes.
In order, to complete the missions, the player must:
- Go to IAA Headquarter
- Perch the Sniper Rifle in a nearby building.
- Break the glass and catch the man.
- Bodyguards are pointing at you! Kill them.
- Pick up Michael and the target.
- Choose any one answer of this 3 options
(Pilot the Heli (Trevor), Snipe the pilots (Franklin), Fire an Assault Rifle at the enemy (Michael).
- Go to FIB helipad and arrive.
There is no reward for this mission as it is a beginning-mission. The mission Meeting the New Boss unlocks for the three protagonists.
- Altough all the images released by GameInformer show an Eurocopter (possibly the new Maverick) as the mission's main vehicle, the second trailer of GTA V shows a Buzzard.
- In GameInformer's demo review, it was mentioned that the target would be injured due to one of the agents smashing a torch on his finger, causing his finger to bleed; However in the Michael trailer, his hands are unharmed when Michael picks the target up.