- "Every smuggler from here to Caracas has one dream...a faster boat! Rumour has it that the boatyard has just completed such a vessel for some Costa Rican dickhead. And Tommy...I want that boat!"
- ―Ricardo Diaz
Tommy arrives at Ricardo Diaz's mansion to find him shooting at pigeons for defecating on his car. Diaz tells Tommy that the Boatyard in Viceport has built a speedboat for a Costa Rican drug lord, and Diaz asks Tommy to steal the boat.
Tommy drives to the Boatyard and discovers that the boatyard is patrolled by heavily-armed guards. He fights his way into the yard and activates the switch to lower the boat into the water.
After killing more pursuing guards, Tommy enters the boat and sails back to Diaz's mansion. By this time, he gained a 3-star wanted level, but he manages to escape back to the mansion with the boat.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the boatyard at the docks and steal the fastest boat
- Find the switch to lower the boat
- Now get into the boat
- Get the boat to the mansion
- Due to the way the player enters boats, it is possible to enter the boat without lowering it, saving a lot of time and effort. If the player gets as close to the boat as possible then tries to enter, they will be teleported into the boat and automatically be lowered into the water.
The reward for completing this mission is $4000. Strangely, the Squalo will be also moored nearby the jetty Tommy delivered to, so he can do whatever he wants with it.
Post Mission Phone Call
- Mr. Black: Get to the payphone next to the Mall in Washington.