|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- For other uses, see The Final Job!
After discovering Claude's treachery and that his been using them all along, the gang leaders are ticked and are now in the district to personally take care of Claude. Each antagonist appears in their respective cars: Uno in a Z-Type, Sunbeam in a Karma Bus and Jerkov in a Bulwark. And each will be equipped with their best weapons. Uno with a Rocket Launcher, Sunbeam with a Flame Thrower and Jerkov with a Machine Gun. Each boss will have their own level of difficulty to take out, but Claude manages to outsmart them all. Killing them in any possible way. Once all dead the city will go into a the Chaos-state. The Player must go through all of them back to their safehouse to exit the game or they can stick around and abuse the situation.
- Jerkov - Murdered by Claude in self-defence or by the other gang leaders
- Sunbeam - Murdered by Claude in self-defence or by the other gang leaders
- Uno Carb - Murdered by Claude in self-defence or by the other gang leaders
- This final mission has the least assigned kills.
- Players can exploit the gang leaders' hatred towards one another and make them kill each other.
- The easiest way to the defeat them is to let them get out of their car and plough them over.