- "Newly built casino. Funded with money from Hong Kong. Possible connection to Triad gangs in San Fierro. Food is terrible."
- ―GTA San Andreas website
The Four Dragons Casino is one of the three accessible casinos in GTA San Andreas (along with Caligula's Palace and "Casino Floor"). Designed in a distinctively East Asian theme, the casino serves as the Triad's hub of operation in Las Venturas (although no group of Triads can be seen outside the casino) and thus serves as a contact point for Wu Zi Mu in the city and later, the organization point for the casino heist mission strand.
Being an accessible casino, the casino's interior is also decked in oriental styling, and offers the player access to various playable gambling facilities, including blackjack and roulette tables, video poker, slot machines, as well as various wheels of fortune; security personnel in suits are also numerous in the casino floor, being programmed to attack the player if they choose to behave violently in the casino. Other accessible features within the casino are non-interactive, including a central bar (where female bartenders dressed in cheongsam-like minidresses work), the dining area of its restaurant, and a golden statue of Buddha with reels from a slot machine resting on a pile of coins.
The casino additionally provides the player with a save point outside the entrance available after "Learning to Fly"; weapons also spawn in front of the entrance as a reward for collecting all horseshoes in and around the city.
The Four Dragons Casino is suggestively based on the Imperial Palace Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
There are two interiors in The Four Dragons Casino that are normally inaccessible to the player. These interiors are seen only during cutscenes. The first is a management room only seen during the cutscenes for the missions "Fender Ketchup", "Explosive Situation", "You've Had Your Chips", "Fish in a Barrel" and "A Home In The Hills", comprising a large room with a desk, fish tank, and CCTV screens. The other is a custodian closet in the basement of the casino, containing a broken slot machine, a generator, and an air vent; it is seen in several missions, specifically being used for planning in the heist missions.
- Sniper Rifle - On the higher roof of the casino, over the main entrance
- AK-47 - On the lower roof, behind the building
- Katana - Between the bushes and trees to the left of the main entrance
- M4 - Spawns in front of the casino after collecting all the 50 horsehoes
- MP5 - Spawns in front of the casino after collecting all the 50 horsehoes
- Satchel Charges - Spawns in front of the casino after collecting all the 50 horsehoes
- Combat Shotgun - Spawns in front of the casino after collecting all the 50 horsehoes
- Pistol - After killing the guards inside the casino
- The casino is named after the Four Asian Tigers, sometimes named the Four Asian Dragons, the four highly developed Asian economies (Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan) who began their rise during the 1980s.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, a Love Fist reunion concert to be held at the casino in the winter of 1998 may be heard on the radio. It is also advertised on a billboard by the entrance to the runway of Francis Intl. Airport, and a poster can be seen in the bedroom of Maria Latore's apartment.
- If the player shoots a silenced pistol in the casino facilities, the guards will still come after them.
- The guards act like the police. If one aims at them, they will gain a one-star wanted level while two if killed.