Michael gets a phone call from Amanda saying she had been arrested over an altercation at Didier Sachs, and needs rescuing. The player decides whether to help her or not.
If he does, Amanda will be locked in a Police Cruiser outside the shop. Michael steals the Cruiser and evades the cops. The couple will return to their mansion where Amanda thanks Michael for helping her and the mission ends.
- Go to Amanda.
- Get in the Cop car.
- Lose the Cops.
- Take Amanda home.
- Amanda De Santa - "I realize it's been a bad run recently what with the misunderstanding with the tennis coach and now the misunderstanding with the shoplifting but if there was ever a man who didn't have the right to judge? Try to focus more not on what i am doing but WHY i am doing it."
- If the player get closer to the police car and wait, he can hear a conversation between the cop and the shop detective, the detective will say that in the shop he deals with a lot of people that bites, tweaks and scratches and that he even wrote a romance about this.
- When Michael takes the handcuffs off Amanda, he will mention that he remembers Amanda doing "the old girl cop routine." Stating that one of Amanda's stripping routines, when she was a stripper, was dressing up in a sexy police outfit.
- While Michael and Amanda are going back to the mansion, Amanda says that she has a habit of stealing things, hitting that she may be a kleptomaniac.
- The mission title is a play of the CBS series "The Good Wife".
- If Michael doesn't help Amanda, she'll say that he's gonna pay for the lawyers fees. Michael then loses money and he'll get a text from Amanda reading that she's mad at him and she took money from Michael's account to pay the fees.