- "You know, for as long as I can remember. The Lost was my life, I was committed. And until you've been with a fat, hairy middle-aged guy who hasn't changed his leathers in a week you don't know the meaning of commitment."
- — Snatched Girl
During this random event, the girl says that she has been with The Lost MC for almost ten years, she became an associate of the group as a way to get back at her parents and also because the life in an outlaw gang seemed very appealing for her, with all the tough guys, money and drugs.
However, as time passed, the girl started to regret her decision, she was feeling bad all the time and missed her family. She even had some shrink sessions, where she discovered that being passed from one member of the gang to another like a "piece of meat" didn't improve her self esteem.
Events of GTA V
After the player frees her, she asks him to take her to Ineseno Road in Chumash. Along the way, she tells her story to the protagonist and receives a call from another friend that she asks to meet her at Dara's place in Chumash.
In the middle of the way, they are attacked by a new group of The Lost members. After they are killed, the girl says that the guys in that group were in fact her uncles, the protagonist then asks her to explain what is going on, and then she reveals that she is actually running away from The Lost because her uncles didn't let her date her boyfriend, she then stole some money from the gang and they were kidnapping her to retrieve their money.
The player then delivers her to Chumash and she doesn't make any further appearance.
- While going to Chumash, she mentions that she got a tattoo of The Lost logo on her belly and that she will need to spend a fortune to laser that off.
- She also says that she is having group therapies and that some of the people in her group say that she is "pretentious".
- If completed as Michael, he will say that she is almost the same age as Tracey.
- It is possible to take her to the Altruist Cult when playing as Trevor and it's recommended to do so because she has no cash reward when taken to her destination.
- She has the same character model as the Lady of the Best Tailor.
- Once she is dropped off in Chumash and the Random Event is completed, she becomes extremely hard to kill, taking huge amounts of gunfire before dying.[ ]