|You may be looking for The Lost MC Clubhouse in GTA IV and its episodes.|
The Lost MC East Vinewood Clubhouse is a collection of buildings located in East Vinewood, Los Santos in the State of San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V that serves as the base of operations in Los Santos for a local chapter of The Lost MC.
A high block wall marks the front entrance. There appears to be a number of workshop buildings. In the northwestern corner of the compound, the actual clubhouse is marked by a large US flag on the roof and a Pißwasser and Redwood Cigarettes sign next to the door which is marked with The Lost's logo.
Early in the storyline, the bar is completely safe to use, but during the course of the game, The Lost MC members that are present will get increasingly hostile towards any of the protagonists that attempt to drink here, not just Trevor Philips.
In Online though, players can access the interior of the clubhouse in only one mission. The interior is furnished with bikers' memorabilia, flags and signs of The Lost MC and pictures of members and their bikes. There is also a conference room with a big table for meetings and a bar, which is non-functional except in the story mode as a hangout spot.
Grand Theft Auto V
- The Lost Fugitive random event
Grand Theft Auto Online
- A wrecked Rat-Loader can be seen outside.
- There are multiple Hexer motorcycles parked around the property. Taking any of them will result in a violent attack by all members of the Lost MC in the area (there are usually around 15 members).
- A Health pack can be found on the shelves outside to the left of the entrance.
- Sawn-off shotgun ammo can be found outside the clubhouse's entrance on the right on the wooden table.
- The bar is accesible only to Michael and Franklin, obviously, as Trevor is in a big feud with the Lost MC.