- "We're having a party, dear boy, a party. Yes, a morgue party. The first of the season!"
- ―Donald Love
The Morgue Party Candidate is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Donald Love from Donald Love's apartment in the Torrington district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Donald Love's apartment, finding Love preparing for the upcoming morgue party. Love tells Toni that the guest of honor is on the way to the pathology labs and instructs Toni to bring the corpse back. The player then is prompted to chase and obtain the Hearse carrying the body. Afterwards, Toni must go to the Pay 'n' Spray in Newport to lose a three-star wanted level, before driving back to Love's apartment building, where the player must leave the hearse in the parking bay.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Steal the Hearse before it reaches it's destination
- The cops have been alerted, lose your wanted level
- Take the car to Donald's garage
- Drive the car into the garage
- Leave the car and get outside
The reward for completing the mission is $1,000 and unlocks the mission Steering the Vote mission for Donald Love, Caught in the Act mission for Salvatore Leone and the L.C. Confidential mission for Ned Burner.
- The guest of honor may be Roger Hole, who had not long been dead.
- It is recommended to chase the Hearse in a motorbike since it's easier to scare the driver by doing a brief drive-by from behind the vehicle.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|