- "We're having a party, dear boy, a party. Yes, a morgue party. The first of the season!"
- ―Donald Love
The Morgue Party Candidate is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Donald Love from Donald Love's apartment in the Torrington district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Donald Love's apartment, finding Love preparing for the upcoming morgue party. Love tells Toni that the guest of honor is on the way to the pathology labs and instructs Toni to bring the corpse back. The player then is prompted to chase and obtain the Hearse carrying the body. Afterwards, Toni must go to the Pay 'n' Spray in Newport to lose a three-star wanted level, before driving back to Love's apartment building, where the player must leave the hearse in the parking bay.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Steal the Hearse before it reaches it's destination
- The cops have been alerted, lose your wanted level
- Take the car to Donald's garage
- Drive the car into the garage
- Leave the car and get outside
- A glitch on the PS2 version can result in the wanted level being disabled if Toni kills the driver of the hearse as soon as he bails out of the hearse.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|