- "2-2-3, 3-2-3. 4-2-3, 5-2-3 - ...Antonio! How wonderful to see you!"
- — Donald Love.
The Morgue Party Candidate is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Donald Love from Donald Love's apartment in the Torrington district of Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Donald Love's apartment, finding Love preparing for the upcoming morgue party. Love tells Toni that the guest of honor is on the way to the pathology labs and that Toni needs to bring him/her back. The guest of honor may be Roger Hole, who had not long been dead. Toni chases the hearse carrying the body, and eventually manages to enter the vehicle. Toni, whilst getting the attention of the police, gets to the Pay 'n' Spray in Newport and loses the police, before driving back to Love's apartment building, leaving the hearse in the parking bay.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Steal the hearse before it reaches it's destination
- The cops have been alerted, lose your wanted level
- Take the car to Donald's garage
- Drive the car into the garage
- Leave the car and get outside
The reward for completing the mission is $1,000 and unlocks the mission Steering the Vote mission for Donald Love, Caught in the Act mission for Salvatore Leone and the L.C. Confidential mission for Ned Burner.