- "Anthony, it's over for guys like us. We're dinosaurs, or dodos, or dildos, or something. I tell you, even in my own family I feel like Jesus surrounded by twelves Judases."
- ― Salvatore Leone
Toni drops by Salvatore's home looking for more work and finds an unhappy Salvatore. Jane Hopper, the leader of the dock strikers, is not allowing Salvatore to use the docks to get drugs to Portland despite Sal's help in setting up the strikes. Salvatore sends Toni to the docks with money to pay off Hopper, realizing he has no alternative option.
Toni takes the money to Hopper in the docks, who has her henchmen surround Toni. She thanks him for the 'donation' and makes a quick exit, as the strikers begin to attack Toni for passing the picket line. Toni escapes the docks and completes the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- This mission can be dangerous if players have not done the Firefighter missions yet. This is because some of the strikers carry Molotov Cocktails and will throw them into Toni, thus injuring him and burning the strikers.
- It is possible to kill those workers armed with Molotov Cocktails, this will make Toni have much-needed explosives for future missions.
- It is wise to get any shotgun or a .357 before this mission, as both make killing the attacking strikers easier.
- Another easier method to clear this stage without killing any union workers or facing the Molotov wielding workers is simply running away first towards the sea and turning left, running all the way on the edge of the pier avoiding the bat wielding thugs that will stop trying to hit Toni without success.
- Salvatore Leone's line "We're dinosaurs, or dodos, or dildos, or something..." could be a reference to the GTA Vice City mission Dildo Dodo.