- "You son of a bitch! Why can't you just die already? You should have never come back, Toni. I worked my fingers to the bone for Salvatore. And you just come wandering back to town and he's all, Toni this, and Toni that! This is my town, Toni! MY TOWN! And you ain't taking it away from me! I'm gonna enjoy this."
- ―Vincenzo Cilli, expressing his newfound jealousy and anger towards Toni Cipriani for overshadowing him.
"The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade" is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. It is the final mission given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Vincenzo Cilli from his warehouse in the Atlantic Quays district of Portland Island, Liberty City.
Toni drops by Vincenzo's warehouse in Atlantic Quays, having received a phone call after the murder of Joseph Daniel O'Toole. However, Vincenzo is on a ship down at the Atlantic Quays docks, asking that he help with some "big shipment". Toni, at first reluctant, agrees to drop by, but only for Salvatore.
Toni reaches the hull of the ship, however, he is ambushed by a number of chainsaw-wielding psychopaths disguised as Leone Family gang members. Toni manages to kill all the psychos, after which Vincenzo enters to check if Toni is dead. When he finds Toni still alive, Vincenzo expresses his anger at Toni for overshadowing him after returning; armed with a Micro-SMG, he begins shooting at Toni, who fires back and shoots him on the head, killing him and finally getting his revenge for betraying him earlier. Toni leaves the ship, completing the mission.
This mission can be tricky when just trying to fight the chainsaw wielding psychos head on. A good way to complete this mission is to run around in a circle and weave through the boxes until getting some distance between Toni himself and the enemies. Then, pull out an Assault Rifle or Shotgun and mow them down. Repeat this until they are all dead.
It's advised that players should complete Ambulance mission to gain infinite sprint before attempting this mission. Stock up a lot of Assault Rifle ammo as well (Use the pick up icon at Paulie's Revue Bar). When the fight starts, stay in the middle and kill as many psychos as possible - when they come too close, run away and get some distance, then turn around and blast them.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Meet Vincenzo at the Freighter
- Head down to the hull
- Kill Vincenzo's guards
- Kill Vincenzo
- Vincenzo Cilli - Killed by Toni Cipriani for attempting to kill him, becoming jealous that Toni overshadowed him in Salvatore Leone's favor once he came back to Liberty City, as well as for betraying him earlier.
- Chainsaw-wielding psychopaths disguised as Leone Family gang members - Killed by Toni Cipriani for attempting to kill him with chainsaws, following under the orders of Vincenzo Cilli to kill Toni.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- The name of the mission is taken from the name of the horror film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.