|The following is based on Grand Theft Auto V cut content and has not been verified by canon sources. Reader discretion is advised.|
Please do not add unverified or speculative content to this article unless confirmed by Rockstar Games or in-game data.
The Sharmoota Job (also known as The Nice House Heist) is a cut heist that originally appeared in the beta of Grand Theft Auto V. It involved Michael and Trevor robbing the mansion owned by Martin Madrazo. The players had to steal a safe, Madrazo's prized horse and kidnap his wife. The only leftovers are the text entries describing the heist, a very old minimap icon and some mission-specific sound files.
To perform the heist, Michael and Trevor would have to view the house. They gain entry by booking an appointment to view the house, which has recently come onto the market. Michael and Trevor are given a tour of the house under the guise of prospective buyers.
Michael and Trevor enter the house during the night using stealth. Patricia Madrazo is disturbed whilst the heist is in progress, so the player would have to tie her up. The player then removes the safe from the wall, steals the horse and kidnaps Patricia.
Michael and Trevor, disguised as mime artists, enter the house during a party and tie up the guests. Madrazo's guards arrive and a shootout begins. The player removes the safe, steals the horse and takes Patricia Madrazo hostage.
Clown Day Stealth
Michael and Trevor, disguised this time as clowns, arrive at the house during a party. They steal the safe using stealth and perform party tricks to gain access to the stables. They steal Madrazo's horse and escape with the horse, safe and Martin's wife.
- References to this mission were made during Caida Libre. Trevor mentions Madrazo's 'nice house', with Michael explaining that they "weren't casing the joint" and that Madrazo's comfortable lifestyle "doesn't mean [they're] robbing him".
- "Sharmoota" is Arabic for "slut".
- This heist was possibly made very early in the development, as in some unused voice lines Trevor can be heard calling Michael "Albert".
- It is also likely that he merely used that name as a pseudonym as the Rush Casting Call names were never meant to be their real names.
- The kidnapping of Patricia Madrazo from this mission was moved to Caida Libre, with Trevor kidnapping Patricia offscreen due to Martin's mistreatment of her, and also due to Martin's refusal to pay Trevor and Michael for killing his cousin Javier.
- In the PC version, Madrazo's ranch features a full interior, which can be seen in the video above.
- Part of the High Impact approach involved a gunfight with a Mexican gang, which was also cut from the game.