Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A large advertisement of the movie can be seen outside of the Richards Majestic studio. A poster can also be found in the medium-tier apartment in Online. A synopsis and comments about the movie can be read on the in-game Classicvinewood.com website.
- Jane Arthur
- John Bison
Synopsis on Classicvinewood.com
"It's time to fight to the end. Again."
Directed by Barry Andrews, "Shoulder of Orion II" capitalized on the huge success of "Shoulder of Orion I" by rehashing the original more or less scene-for-scene. Plasma beams are switched for acid rays, lizard-aliens are switched for carnivorous plant-aliens (who luckily speak English), but the movie is essentially identical, just executed with slightly lower quality across the board. The multiracial crew of Warrocket 1 must save Planet Earth from extinction and deliver as many one-liners as possible doing it. The movie completely rips off the old radio show "Time Ranger" in that the crew of the ship can travel through time by masturbating. Like most crazy movies of the 1980's and 1990's, the passage of time has transformed it into a cult classic and nerds still congregate in dark theaters today to masturbate with the actors on screen during a 20-minute time travel space battle.
Comments on Classicvinewood.com
- beadlyjibe - "Barry Andrews is such an underrated director. He reinvented 1980s Vinewood." - 8/10 stars
- mommystate - "Andrews was a rentboy. He swallowed 1980s Vinewood." - 3/10 stars
- richardsfan45 - "Invasion: Los Santos craps all over The Shoulder of Orion II." - 4/10 stars
- waynoway7 - ""Pluto? I said Mars... cocksucker!" So badass!" - 7/10 stars
- enemyemily - "I watched the Yuppie and the Alien movie the other day. It's tragic how hard Solomon Richards has sold out." - 5/10 stars
- Both main actors, Jane Arthur and John Bison, have an star on the Vinewood Walk of Fame.
- In the mission Mr. Richards, the phrase "Pluto? I said Mars... cocksucker!" that Solomon Richards says to Michael its from The Shoulder of Orion II.
- This movie is probably a parody of the 1986 movie Aliens.
- The title is a reference to the line "Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion", part of the famous "Tears in Rain" monologue in the 1982 film Blade Runner.