- "Jacob here, you know Jacob? Jacob tells me it wasn't him, but some people he introduced me to have ripped me off big time! And put the heat on me, I know they did."
- ―Elizabeta to Niko
Niko enters Elizabeta's apartment to find her and Jacob in an argument. Elizabeta has been ripped off by a contact which Little Jacob had told her about, and blames Jacob for the loss of her coke. The buyers that Little Jacob had found were the Angels of Death, who ripped him off because the coke had been stolen from them in the first place. Elizabeta demands Jacob gets the drugs back, so Niko goes to the old hospital in Colony Island.
When Niko gets there, the Angels of Death and the Spanish Lords are doing the deal. Niko interrupts the deal, kills the dealers and their bodyguards and retrieves the coke. After a phone call to Jacob, NOOSE arrive and storm the hospital.
Niko has to evade police, and once he has done so, he calls Jacob, who tells him to meet him and an unknown person in Chase Point.
When Niko gets there, Jacob is alone and Niko berates him, but Michelle shows up. She claims she is an undercover agent working for a government organization, and that she was appointed to spy on Niko. She takes the coke and leaves. Jacob also leaves saying he has to tell Elizabeta she won't get her coke, the cutscene ends and the mission is passed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the old hospital and get Elizabeta's coke back
- Find the drugs in the hospital and take out anyone in your way
- You've found Elizabeta's stuff, the coke is on the table
- N.O.O.S.E. are raiding the hospital, get out of there and lose your wanted level
- Go and meet Little Jacob
- At the north side of the hospital there is a docked Jetmax. This can provide you with a much easier alternative for losing the cops.
- After this mission, Mallorie will call Niko, and tell him that she heard that Michelle was some kind of fed.
- Usually, the ending cutscene for this mission can be seen at night, especially when it is raining with thunderstorms as it is quite rare to see this cutscene during the morning, afternoon or even at dusk.
- The mission's name is a reference to the cocaine that must be retrieved in the mission, as a slang term for coke is snow.