The Taco Farmer is a Mexican-style fast food chain, with stores located in Los Santos and Blaine County. Its main competitors are most likely Taco Bomb and Hearty Taco, as they both sell related products. As well as tacos, the business sells burritos, tortas, tostadas, tamales, quesadillas, enchiladas, carne asada and chiles rellenos. The chain is based on Del Taco.
- The business accepts Limit, Fleeca and Shark credit cards and cash.
- According to signs, it is open all hours.
- The LSPD regularly patrol the premises and it is constantly monitored by remote camera.
- It prohibits weapons, drug deals, loitering and drinking.
- A "taco farmer" is slang for a coach of a women's sports team.