Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas cut content and has not been verified by canon sources.|
Please do not add unverified or speculative content to this article unless confirmed by Rockstar Games or in-game data.
The Truth is Out There was a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which was deleted before the game's release. The mission would likely have taken place after a cut mission after Green Goo, it is unknown if it was a Verdant Meadows asset mission. It was a mission for The Truth in which the player had to go to Bayside Marina and rescue him from government agents who were chasing him for wandering around Area 69. This mission was likely cut early in the game's development.
(Carl's phone rings, and he answers it.)
Carl Johnson: Yo.
The Truth: CJ. I've nosed too deep this time!
Carl Johnson: I've told you about that stuff, Truthman! Lay off the 'caine, dude!
The Truth: No. I didn't mean that! The grey government want me out of the way!
Carl Johnson: Yo, speak up.
The Truth: I'm in Bayside, Whole town is crawling with dudes in black suits. I need your help, CJ! I've done some mushrooms, but it hasn't calmed me down at all. CJ! They're after me!
Carl Johnson: Yo, calm down, I'm on my way.
Unknown: Yo, we gotta rescue The Truth. Get back in!
Unknown: There's been a change of plan.
Unknown: Get back in!
- Federal agents are chasing The Truth for wandering around Area 51!
- Escort The Truth taking out anyone trying to kill him.
- Escort The Truth's car to safety.
- The name of this mission is a reference to the slogan of the famous sci-fi series The X-Files: "The Truth is Out There".
- A popular modification by DeeZire allows one to play this mission, as well as the deleted Impounded and the original Doberman mission. This mission is only an interpretation by the author and is highly unlikely to have played out as it does in the mod.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
DESER1 = Monster
DESER2 = Highjack
DESER3 = Interdiction
DESER4 = Verdant Meadows
DESER5 = Learning to Fly
DESER6 = N.O.E.
DESER7 = Parachute
DESER8 = Black Project
DESER9 = Stowaway
DESER10 = Green Goo
DESER11 = missing string
DESER12 = The Truth is Out There
- ↑ As the objective/fail condition text strings have no color-coding, and Area 69 is referred to as Area 51, it is very likely that the mission was cut very early.