- Hsin: "Though that gang of Koreans isn't speaking to the Feds, their leader wants independence from us: Their effrontery must be disciplined!"
- Huang: "Let me guess... you want me to go and blow some shit up in a subtle but powerful statement of your authority?"
- Hsin: "Err, yes... I've left some explosives around the back of the building."
- —Hsin Jaoming gives Huang Lee a job
Pick up the explosives, then go to the Midtown Gangsters' base. As with Hsin's last mission, there is a spike-strip to prevent vehicle entry. Kill any gangsters that come across Huang and go to one of the markers to plant a bomb. To plant it, stand on the marker, touch the bomb icon (or touch Huang if playing in a device with a touchscreen) and repeat the button sequence in the minigame. Repeat this for the next two markers. It should be noted that whenever a bomb goes off, the wreckage blocks off certain passageways, forcing the player to go to areas with more enemies. Suggestions: Plant the bombs from far to near, that will make the final escape easier. Once all three bombs have been set off, go to the new marker in the center of the warehouse to destroy it. The bomb will provoque multiple explosions, run to the final marker to jump into the sea and complete the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Pick up the briefcase filled with explosives
- Blow up the Koreans' base of operations
- Blow the structure's weak points
- Detonate the main structure
- Escape from the wreckage
Mission Replay description
"Hsin knew the Koreans' weren't a threat to him anymore.
But, for daring to consider independence from the Triads, he wanted me to teach them a lesson.
Keeping Hsin happy should keep him off my back about Yu Jian... hopefully, he'll get alzheimer's and forget all about the stupid fucking thing."
|The Wages of Hsin|
|The Wages of Hsin|
- This Mission name is a reference to the game "Wages of SiN" which is an expansion pack for SiN game.
- The Korean base seen in this mission is the same warehouse Roman Bellic was being held captive in during GTA IV.