|This article needs more images of:|
Design gallery images
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "When they call them 'organ donors', they aren't thinking of motorbikes that'll go so fast you'll be liquidated when you hit a wall. Live fast, die young, leave a long gristly skid mark down the highway."
- ―Legendarymotorsport.net description.
The Thrust resembles the 2014 Honda CTX700 (body, engine and lower fairing), the 2014 Honda CTX1300 (gauges and headlights) but it's primarily based on the 2010 Honda DN-01 (main fairing, mirrors and saddlebags).
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The Thrust has decent acceleration, but its top speed is quite impressive for a motorcycle of its class. The handling is fairly responsive for a motorcycle of its type and weight, although its turning circle is seemingly wide which makes it unsuitable for races with a lot of twists and turns. The Thrust is also surprisingly proficient at performing wheelies, attaining the Thrust's acceleration.
There is currently an issue in which hopping curbs in the Thrust will often times eject the rider(s) from the motorcycle.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
270 / 595 (handling.dat)
Mass cannot be observed.
Modifications (GTA V)
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Grand Theft Auto V
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player (XB360/PS3 Version only).
- Can be found in traffic (PC/XB1/PS4 Version only).
Grand Theft Auto Online
- The default radio stations for the Thrust are:
- When in a police chase, you may occasionally hear the Thrust being called a sports car through the police radio.
- Similar to the NRG 900 and the Carbon RS (enhanced version), the bike features turning lights on the rear view mirrors.
- Keeping up with Rockstar's love of obscene humor, the name "Thrust" is a reference to the act of sexual intercourse.
- Much like the Thrust's apparent real-life counterpart, it can be considered a hybrid of a sports bike and a touring bike.
- The engine sound and appearance is unmistakably Parallel-Twin (the engine utilized in the CTX700). However, it has a manual transmission in the game as indicated by the clutch lever in the left handlebar - the CTX700 has an automatic transmission.