|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Couple up and fight to be the last pair standing this Valentine's. Get health benefits from sticking close to your partner or taking out other pairs before they get you. When you tell your Valentine you'll love them for the rest of your life this year, it might actually be true."
- — Rockstar Games Social Club description.
- "Up to four pairs of star-crossed lovers take part in the ultimate GTA Online quadruple date: each couple has one life between them, and if one half dies, the survivor then takes their own life in dramatic fashion. Additionally, you'll get Health regeneration bonuses when you stay close to your partner, so get cozy."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
Till Death Do Us Part was released two days after the update itself, on February 12, 2016.
In this mode, players are divided into teams of 2. The game mode basically acts as a Last Team Standing, however, each couple has one life between them, meaning if one dies, the other will commit suicide.
Teammates receive health regeneration bonuses if they stay near one-another.
|Till Death Do Us Part I takes place in Vespucci Canals, between Invention Court and Imagination Court.|
|Till Death Do Us Part II takes place in the Rancho Projects, Rancho.|
|Till Death Do Us Part III takes place at the back of Derelict Motel, Sandy Shores.|
|Till Death Do Us Part IV takes place at the Palmer-Taylor Power Station.|
|Till Death Do Us Part V takes place in Paleto Bay.|
- Till Death Do Us Part I on Social Club
- Till Death Do Us Part II on Social Club
- Till Death Do Us Part III on Social Club
- Till Death Do Us Part IV on Social Club
- Till Death Do Us Part V on Social Club
- Till Death Do Us Part is a reference to marriage, fitting with the update it was released in.
- Its also reference to White Lion song with the same name from their 1991 album, Mane Attraction.
- ↑ Till Death Do Us Part: New Adversary Mode in GTA Online. Rockstar Newswire (February 12, 2016).