Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The cops have my cousin, El Estupido, surrounded. He's under siege at a farm in Paleto Bay. Two of you get him, and escort him to his chopper at McKenzie Airfield in Grapeseed. You'll be rewarded."
Martin needs the player to rescue his cousin, El Estupido, from the Donkey Punch Family Farm located in northern Paleto Bay. Surrounded by Blaine County Officers and IAA Agents, he will be found hiding in the back barn. Once collected, the player will receive a text from Madrazo notifying them that the cartel think that El Estupido is in custody, and have given the "green light" on a hit. Navigate through spawning cartel trucks, and get safely to the waiting helicopter at McKenzie Airfield. The mission is completed when Madrazo's cousin safely arrives at the airfield.
- Go to Donkey Punch Family Farm
- Rescue El Estupido
- Take El Estupido to McKenzie Airfield
- After leaving the barn, taking the train track to the left and then heading west towards the airfield can help prevent the SUVs from catching the player, as well as cut down on time.
- If the player escapes via the highway, they will encounter between two and four FIB Buffalos.
- This mission was one of three new contact missions added in the Independence Day Special update along with Hard Labor and Pickup Sticks.
- This mission, along with GTA Today, is very rarely offered to players, and is probably the second rarest mission in GTA Online.
- El Estupido is Spanish for "the stupid".
- As of the Independence Day Special, this mission is the only contact mission added in Grand Theft Auto Online updates which cannot be undertaken by four players.
- A Pigalle appears near the starting point for the mission. However, it is unobtainable outside of the mission and it may not always spawn during the mission.
- The red Jackal, possibly owned by El Estupido, can be kept by the player after the mission is completed.