Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Spend a day visiting the vineyards of Tongva Hills. Somehow it doesn't feel like drunk-driving when you're touring through wine country."
- ―GTA V Manual
Tongva Hills is a rural area, which is comprised of vineyards. Devin Weston's Mansion an unnamed mansion and the Marlowe Vineyards are located here. Migrant workers can be seen taking breaks, such as smoking, eating, and using cellphones in the fields, along with deer, which can also be seen in herds eating grass; boars, cougars, and the occasional flyover of a Duster.
Places of Interest
- An unnamed house (the smaller white house).
- Devin Weston's Mansion (the bigger red mansion).
- Marlowe Vineyards.
- Tongva Hills is likely named after the Tongva tribe of Native Americans that inhabited the Los Angeles area along with the Chumash tribe (which gives its name to an area near Tongva Hills).
- Tongva Hills is loosely based on the wine country areas of Temecula, California.