Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Tony" redirects here. For other uses, see Anthony (disambiguation).|
- "Pay the woman, you fat fuck!"
- ―Tony to Salvatore Leone.
Events of San Andreas
Tony is a talking parrot that serves as a companion to Ken Rosenberg after the latter was chosen as a neutral party in Caligula's Casino. The parrot serves as comic relief character in the three missions it appears in. It often utters, among others, Mafia slang terms and foul language.
He first appears when Rosenberg complains about his life and that his only friend being Tony. In its second appearance, Tony tells Ken to "forget about it" when Ken believes he will be murdered by the Mafia. In his third and final appearance, after Salvatore Leone enters Ken's place, the parrot tells the Mafia Don to pay Maria Latore.
- In Tony's first appearance, it utters a quote from Tony Montana, "I haven't fucked anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to them", from the 1983 film Scarface. This proves that the parrot's name is a reference to Al Pacino's character from Scarface.
- Tony is one of the few named animals in the GTA series.
- In its second appearance, Tony tells Ken to "forget about it", which is reference to the 1997 film Donnie Brasco, where Al Pacino's character often used this phrase in various meanings.