Situated in North Holland, Topaz is a two way street that runs along the north end of Middle Park, from Union Drive East to the Ivy Drive North/South interchange. Topaz ends at Ivy Drive, becoming the Hickey Bridge and the Plumbers Skyway.
- Ivy Drive North/South Interchange
- Galveston Avenue
- Frankfort Avenue
- Exeter Avenue
- Denver Avenue
- Columbus Avenue
- Bismarck Avenue
- Albany Avenue/San Juan Road
- Union Drive East
- Burger Shot (at Galveston Avenue)
- East Holland LCPD Station (at the San Juan Road and Albany Avenue interchange)
- Lombank Tower (at Frankfort Avenue)
- Topaz Street Underground Car Park (between Bismarck & Columbus)
- The street's name is based on the gemstone of the same name.
- During TBOGT Club Management missions, Al Di Napoli says "There was a time when police didn't go north of Topaz Street!" whilst being chased. This may reference police not wanting to patrol North Holland, Northwood and East Holland due to their laziness or for their own safety.