- "Yep, he's there. Apparently he's about to take some merchandise and cut by helicopter. They've already started loading boxes."
- ―Wu Zi Mu
Toreno's Last Flight is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from Carl's garage in the Doherty district of San Fierro, San Andreas.
Carl drives to Downtown and sees Toreno's men guarding the Maverick. Carl kills Toreno's guards and as he approaches the Maverick, it takes off with Toreno on board. Carl collects a Rocket Launcher and/or an M4. The Maverick flies off south with Carl in pursuit. Carl shoots the Maverick out of the sky and kills everyone on board.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Toreno's boarding a helicopter at a helipad nearby. Get there and stop him
- The helicopter's airborne! Get that rocket launcher to bring it down
- Get on to that freeway and shoot that helicopter down
- Don't worry about getting a wanted level while chasing the helicopter, as it will be cleared once the mission is completed.
- One easy way to complete the mission is to quickly drive to the end of the highway (staying close enough so as not to lose the helicopter), get out, and wait for the helicopter. Once it reaches the end of the highway, it will hover in place for a few seconds and fire at the player, giving them an opportunity to shoot it down.
- It's also possible to take down the helicopter immediately after it takes off with a Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher (at this point obtainable only at Easter Bay International Airport).
- At some point during the chase, the helicopter will drop Toreno's bodyguards at the Flint County safehouse, the player being warned that there is an ambush; then, it will fly away, giving the player only a few seconds to destroy it.
- The helicopter is impervious to damage until it takes off. Therefore, the mission cannot be completed by hitting the helicopter with a rocket before the cutscene of it taking off.