The TOYZ is a depicted as a hobbyist van that contains remote-controlled cars and explosives. The van is identical to the Pony, but has flat side panels with Toyz'n The Hood logos, similar to the Panlantic. The van is light blue in Grand Theft Auto III and white in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
Version History Gallery
|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by |
3D Universe Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Cannot be observed|
When found and entered, it starts a mission where the player uses remote-controlled cars in order to destroy people and property, rampage style, and sometimes an RC checkpoint race is activated instead. During these side-missions, the vehicle cannot be moved or exited, so care must be taken not to set it on fire by setting off explosions too close to it.
One can avoid starting the RC missions by pushing the van forward about two car lengths OR by taking it while on a mission. If done correctly, the player will not trigger the side missions and can drive the van as normal.
Grand Theft Auto III
- Near Rothwell Station in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island. Starts Diablo Destruction.
- In an alleyway one block south of demolished building in Saint Mark's, Portland Island. Starts Mafia Massacre.
- Opposite Kenji's Casino in Torrington, Staunton Island. Starts Casino Calamity.
- North of hideout in Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale. Starts Rumpo Rampage.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- At the construction site in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island. Starts Thrashin' RC.
- Two blocks south of Punk Noodles in Chinatown, Portland Island. Starts RC Triad Take-Down.
- Near the boat house in Belleville Park, Staunton Island. Starts Ragin' RC.
- South of the terminal inside Francis International Airport, Shoreside Vale. Starts Chasin' RC.
- The "Toyz'n The Hood" slogan that appears on the side of the van is a possible reference to the song "Boyz-N-The-Hood" by N.W.A. rapper Eazy-E.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the horn of the Toyz is shared with large trucks such as the Yankee and the Mule.
- Love Wagon - Grand Theft Auto 1 equivalent.
- Top Fun - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City equivalent.
- Berkley's RC Van - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas equivalent.
- Pony - A van that the TOYZ is based on.