The Toyz is a depicted as a hobbyist van that contains remote-controlled cars and explosives. The van is identical to the Pony, but has flat side panels with Toyz'n The Hood logos, similar to the Panlantic.
When found and entered, it starts a mission where you use remote control cars in order to destroy people and property, rampage style, and sometimes an RC checkpoint race is activated instead. During these side-missions, the vehicle cannot be moved or exited, so care must be taken not to set it on fire by setting off explosions too close to it.
You can avoid starting the RC missions by pushing the van forward about two car lengths OR by taking it while on a mission. The van is light blue in Grand Theft Auto III, and white in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- Near Rothwell Station in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island. Starts Diablo Destruction.
- In an alleyway one block south of demolished building in Saint Mark's, Portland Island. Starts Mafia Massacre.
- Opposite Kenji's Casino in Torrington, Staunton Island. Starts Casino Calamity.
- North of hideout in Wichita Gardens, Shoreside Vale. Starts Rumpo Rampage.
GTA Liberty City Stories
- At the construction site in Hepburn Heights, Portland Island. Starts Thrashin' RC.
- Two blocks south of Punk Noodles in Chinatown, Portland Island. Starts RC Triad Take-Down.
- Near the boat house in Belleville Park, Staunton Island. Starts Ragin' RC.
- South of the terminal inside Francis International Airport, Shoreside Vale. Starts Chasin' RC.
- The "Toyz'n The Hood" slogan that appears on the side of the van is a possible reference to the song "Boyz-N-The-Hood" by N.W.A. rapper Eazy-E.
- In GTA Liberty City Stories, the horn of the Toyz is shared with large trucks such as Yankee & Mule.
- Love Wagon, GTA1 equivalent.
- Top Fun, GTA Vice City equivalent.
- Berkley's RC Van, GTA San Andreas equivalent.
- Pony, van that the TOYZ is based on.