Their influence spanned to Vice City's poorer communities, bringing further suffering to this bracket of the city's population. They specialized in extortion, but were also known for loan sharking, prostitution, and dealing drugs.
Their leader, Marty Jay Williams, was murdered by Victor Vance in order to prevent Marty from kidnapping his own wife, Louise. Victor and his brother Lance then acquired the gang's businesses. Shortly after, Marty's cousin attempted to avenge his death only to be killed by Victor.
Between 1984 and 1986, the trailer park was demolished and a large vacant lot took its place. The Trailer Park Mafia had apparently completely disbanded by this time after losing their leader and all of their businesses and influence in Vice City.
GTA Vice City Stories
- Got Protection?
- When Funday Comes
- Takin' Out the White Trash
- To Victor, the Spoils (Wiped Out)
- Robbing the Cradle (Two are seen as thugs)
- The gang's preferred vehicle is the Admiral. The vehicle doesn't have any default radio stations (if the player carjacks the Admiral from them, a different radio station will be playing compared to the last time the player carjacked them).
- Like all gangs in VCS (and in the entire GTA series), if the player steals their car, they will turn hostile to the player. (Even Vic's own gang, the Vance crime family, will be hostile to him if he carjacks them.)
- The Trailer Park Mafia is the smallest gang in GTA VCS.
- It is interesting to note that the Trailer Park Mafia are not named in the game itself nor the game's manual. They are referred as "Marty's guards" in the game.