Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Tommy, how do you take out a snake? You bite him in the ass!"
- ― Umberto Robina
This mission can only be accessed after Auntie Poulet's missions have been completed.
Umberto has had enough of the Haitians control over the distribution of drugs in Vice City, and sends Tommy to destroy their plant in Little Haiti. After locating a Haitian gang car, Tommy and Pepe meet with some of Pepe's friends and drive to the Haitian drug factory, using the Voodoos to gain access. After accessing the factory, Tommy plants four bombs in various locations around the factory within a set time limit, whilst killing any pursuing Haitians. After planting the bombs, Tommy flees the factory, only to find the Haitians have blocked the exit off. After finding a way out of the compound, the bombs detonate and destroy the factory.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take Pepe and find a Voodoo
- Meet Pepe's boys after finding the Voodoo
- Enter the drug factory with the other gangsters
- Plant the bombs in the factory
- Evacuate the factory before the timer runs out
- Rico (optional) - Can be killed after the mission by Tommy Vercetti, although it does not affect the storyline.
- Pepe (optional) - Can be killed during or after the mission by Tommy Vercetti, although it does not affect the storyline.
The reward for this mission is $10,000. The Haitians are now hostile to Tommy.
- The song that can be heard playing in the background during the opening cutscene is "Campesino" by Los Super Seven. This song was released in 2001, which causes an anachronism because, obviously, the game is set in 1986. This song also wasn't featured on any in-game radio stations.
- The mission is an obvious reference to the Trojan Horse, a tactic used to win the Trojan War, as told in Virgil's poem epic The Aeneid. After a ten year siege between the Greeks and Trojans, the Trojans looked out from their fortress and found an enormous wooden horse on the beach. The Trojans were informed by a lone Greek soldier that it was a gift from the Greeks, who apparently admitted defeat. However, late in the night, as the Trojans rested after a victory celebration, the Greek soldier opened a door in the wooden horse, allowing the Greek army hiding inside to escape and kill the Trojans.
- In the opening cutscene on an earlier version of the game, Umberto says, "Hey ladies. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna kill me a Haitian! And then, I'm gonna make love like a man. You know that, chica? Something like this." In the iOS version of the game, along with the updated PS2 version of it, this line was cut, because the controversy of Cubans killing Haitians.