The Truck Cab is a truck featured in Grand Theft Auto 2.
The Truck Cab is evidently a semi-trailer truck capable of pulling trailers, one of only two vehicles capable of doing so, the other being the Truck Cab SX; this feature is used in at least one mission where the player has to transport a car rigged with explosives to a police station. In comparison to the Truck Cab SX, the Truck Cab is designed with a less bulky appearance, appearing slightly smaller than the SX variant, and may be distinguished by its more angular design and its pair of dual roof-mounted lights.
The Truck Cab's performance is poor at best. Without a trailer, the truck is capable of only a low top speed, but possess responsive steering that aides in cornering well, and average brakes. When attached to a trailer, the responsiveness of the truck's steering is diminished, as is the ability to properly reverse and the overall speed of the truck. Overall, however, the Truck Cab is superior to the Truck Cab SX, which is actually slower.
The Truck Cab cannot be crushed.
- Juggernaut - Grand Theft Auto 1 equivalent.
- Truck Cab SX - Second variant.
- Linerunner - 3D Universe equivalent.
- Tanker and Roadtrain - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas equivalents.
- Phantom - Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V equivalent.
- Packer - Grand Theft Auto V equivalent.