|This article needs more images.|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Tudor Street's western end is in Meadow Hills at Stillwater Ave near one of the entrances to Meadows Park. From there, it runs east through Willis and then makes a circle around the Services area of Francis International Airport, terminating into itself. The easternmost end of Tudor Street is next to the FIA Police Station at the Algonquin - Dukes Expressway.
Prominent features on this street are:
- An Al Dente's restaurant (Willis).
- The northern end of the Big Willis Mall (Willis).
- A Didier Sachs store (Willis).
- Access to the Monoglobe in Meadows Park.
- Access to the Liberty State Pavilion Towers in Meadows Park.
- The Sabre GT requested in Stevie's Car Thefts is parked in the driveway of the westernmost house on Tudor St.