Tudor Street's western end is in Meadow Hills at Stillwater Ave near one of the entrances to Meadows Park. From there, it runs east through Willis and then makes a circle around the Services area of Francis International Airport, terminating into itself. The easternmost end of Tudor Street is next to the FIA Police Station at the Algonquin - Dukes Expressway.
Prominent features on this street are:
- An Al Dente's restaurant (Willis).
- The northern end of the Big Willis Mall (Willis).
- A Didier Sachs store (Willis).
- Access to the Monoglobe in Meadows Park.
- Access to the Liberty State Pavilion Towers in Meadows Park.
- The Sabre GT requested in Stevie's Car Thefts is parked in the driveway of the westernmost house on Tudor St.