Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tudor Street's western end is in Meadow Hills at Stillwater Ave near one of the entrances to Meadows Park. From there, it runs east through Willis and then makes a circle around the Services area of Francis International Airport, terminating into itself. The easternmost end of Tudor Street is next to the FIA Police Station at the Algonquin - Dukes Expressway.
Prominent features on this street are:
- An Al Dente's restaurant (Willis).
- The northern end of the Big Willis Mall (Willis).
- A Didier Sachs store (Willis).
- Access to the Monoglobe in Meadows Park.
- Access to the Liberty State Pavilion Towers in Meadows Park.
- The Sabre GT requested in Stevie's Car Thefts is parked in the driveway of the westernmost house on Tudor St.