|For other uses, see Tug (disambiguation).|
The Tug is an airtug featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Tug is designed as a haul-pulling tug similar to the game's Baggage, except the Tug is far more compact and enclosed, with only one seat, no cargo hold (the Tug only carries a fire extinguisher in the rear), and a closed driver compartment; like the Baggage, however, the Tug is also consistently painted white.
While featuring a stationary tow hitch similar to the Baggage, it is not capable of towing anything. Contrary to its appearance, the Tug has a high overall speed, but low acceleration.
- Parked in the Easter Bay Airport.
- Commonly found driving in the traffic near the entrance of the Las Venturas Airport, inside the airport area (near the containers) as well as outside.
- One can be found in the underground area of Area 69 during the mission Black Project, though it has no utility.
- When using the carnival cheat, Tugs have lowrider suspension.
- The default radio station in the Tug is K-DST.
- Strangely, if the player carjacks the Tug from the right side, the Tug will accelerate and begin driving away, as if it had a driver in the left seat. However, the Tug has only one seat.
- Despite its appearance, the Tug boosts the player's sex appeal.
- Strangely, while the vehicle features height lights, the rear is incorrectly modeled with the rear left light under the rear window.
- Baggage Handler - A similar airtug in the 3D Universe and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
- Airtug - Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V equivalent.
- Ripley - A large airtug in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.