|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "This is one for the purists. No hi-tech driving aids. No smart safety features. When you're three nanoseconds away from getting a mouthful of the truck in front, no onboard supercomputer is going to save you. But just like learning a language or killing a stranger with your bare hands, this kind of hard work is its own reward."
- ―Legendary Motorsport description.
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Turismo Classic is a retro design based on popular 1980s Ferrari models, particularly the Ferrari F40 in the overall body design, frontal fascia, and rims. It takes inspiration from the Ferrari Testarossa in its rear portion and wing mirrors, as well as taking some influences from the Ferrari 348.
The front quarter of the car is heavily reminiscent of the Ferrari F40, with a similar sloping hood and integrated pop-up headlamps. In its stock configuration, the hood features a single slit intake near the cowl for radiator and air cooling. The wheel arches also feature small ducts for brake cooling. The Turismo Classic's front bumper features an intake with split grilles, followed by a lower grille, all designed to allow air to flow underneath the car. A blue Grotti badge is found just above the bumper.
The side profile is based on the Ferrari F40, with a wheelbase that is relatively short when compared to the Infernus Classic. Mounted to the A-pillars are large wing mirrors based on those found on the Ferrari Testarossa. The A-pillar sweeps over the cabin, before dipping to form the C-pillar, and flowing into the rear fenders. The car's most prominent side feature is the inset door panels which allow for air to flow continuously to the rear intakes, leading to the engine bay (upper) and brakes (lower), accompanied by a slight curve that blends into the rear arches. It is on this curve that the car's door handles are mounted on. The curved glass of the rear quarter windows directs air into the additional engine intakes situated behind them.
The rear portion of the car is a mixture between the Ferrari Testarossa and F40. The car's rear fascia takes influence from the Testarossa with its taillights similarly covered by a decorative grill that extend their entire width. Situated between the taillights, the Grotti wordmark, and unique Turismo badging can be seen. The car's dual, twin-exit exhausts sit low on either side of the rear bumper, and are inspired by the Ferrari F50. The Turismo Classic's large rear window allows for an unspoiled view of the hulking, mid-mounted V12 engine, reminiscent of that found in the F40. "Grotti" is written diagonally across the ribbed engine cover, and on the twin air boxes.
If purchased through Legendary Motorsport, the Turismo Classic will be fitted a stock wing that resembles the Ferrari F40's stock spoiler; however, if spawned through other means, the wing will not be installed. The spoiler can be seen on the Legendary Motorsport gallery.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Turismo Classic has a perfect mix between sleek, aerodynamic design and lightweight bodywork, allowing for good acceleration and a high top speed. The vehicle's powerful V12 engine can be seen clearly in the rear window, mounted in a rear position, directly powering the rear wheels. Despite the car's age, it also features a 6 speed gearbox, like its rival, the Infernus Classic, allowing for higher potential. It is the fastest Sports Classics vehicle around a traditional circuit as well.
GTA Online Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||94.8 / 152.5||6||N/A||RWD||1100 / 2425||65|
|N/A||N/A||6||V12 (In-game model)||RWD||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- The Turismo Classic includes pop-up headlights, making it one of only seven vehicles in the franchise to do so, the others being the ZR-350, Hakumai, Dukes, Tropos Rallye, Ruiner 2000, and the Infernus Classic.
- Although the Turismo Classic's standard model does not entirely resemble the Ferrari F40, front bumper and rear spoiler options allow the player to almost completely replicate the standard F40.
- In Los Santos Customs, the Turismo Classic can be fitted with a spoiler that makes the car resemble a Ferrari F40LM racing car.
- Turismo - Both the original 3D rendition of the vehicle and the modern successor featured in GTA IV.
- Infernus Classic - Another classic vehicle that was added in the same update for GTA Online.