- Lance: "Shh!"
- Vic: "Don't you shush me!"
- Lance: "Keep your voice down..."
- Vic: "No! You can barely tie your own shoelaces and you're tellin' me how to behave..."
- Lance: "WILL YOU SHUT UP, YOU STUPID GORILLA?! THE PLACE IS BUGGED! THE DEA IS ONTO US! HAPPY NOW?!"
Victor stops by the his brother's apartment and finds that the place has been bugged by the DEA. Vic decides to destroy the bugging antennas, which have been placed on the roofs of the city's police stations. He obtains a rocket launcher from Ammu-Nation and travels through the city destroying the antennas. After destroying the last antenna, he evades the police and the mission is complete.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Ammu-Nation
- Collect a free rocket launcher from the shop keeper
- Exit the shop
- Use the rocket launcher to destroy the antenna on the Washington Beach police station roof
- Destroy the antenna on the Little Havana police station roof
- Destroy the antenna on the Downtown police station roof
- You've stopped the DEA collecting evidence! Now reduce your wanted level to zero.
Post mission pager message
Reni: Darling! I have a lucrative contact for you. Hugs X
The reward for completing this mission is $300 and the mission The Colonel's Coke is unlocked.
- The mission's name is a reference to "Turn on, tune in, drop out", a phrase commonly attributed to Timothy Leary.
- If the player resprays the car at Pay 'n' Spray while having a wanted level before destroying all antennas, the wanted level will only disappear for a few seconds before going back up.