- 8-Ball: "I know the fellows at the junkyard and they won't ask any questions. I've got a junker outside that you can use. It'd be fitting if you buried him in it. I've put the body in the trunk so you take care of the rest."
- Mike: "Doesn't seem right, getting rid of him like this."
- 8-Ball: "Vinnie should count himself lucky. You're the first person I've met who gave a damn about him. Now get moving, he's starting to stink."
- —Mike and 8-Ball, getting rid of Vinnie's corpse
Twisted Metal is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto Advance given to protagonist Mike by explosives expert 8-Ball from his home/bomb shop in Harwood (incorrectly called Portland Beach) on Portland Island, Liberty City.
Mike drops by 8-Balls to see if he has an idea who killed Vinnie but is told that they need to get rid of the body. 8-Ball tells Mike to take the car with Vinnie's body to the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard as they do not ask questions. Mike drives the car to Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard and watches at the car with Vinnie's corpse inside is crushed.
Post Mission Pager Message
8-Ball: Drive over to my pad, Mike. Some lovely ladies need transport. 8-Ball.
The reward for completing the mission is $1,000. The mission Ill Repute is unlocked by completing the mission.
- The name of the mission refers to the Twisted Metal video game series.
- The Manana in this mission has a unique cherry red paint job.
- This mission shares similarities with Dead Skunk in the Trunk, not only by introducing the car crushing gameplay mechanic (along with Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard) to the player, but also using a unique Manana as the example vehicle.