- "Just like Kenji, always trying to play with my toys."
- ―Asuka Kasen.
Claude drops by Asuka Kasen's condo and meets her and is also introduced to her brother Kenji Kasen. Asuka informs Claude that the Leone Family are trying to hunt him down and kill him after the assassination of Salvatore Leone in his hands; in the PC version, it is the FBI that establishes the surveillance operation. The player is required to track down and eliminate three groups of surveillance crews are waiting at different spots within 6 minutes and 30 seconds, but may deal with them at any order. They include:
- Two men on an island in the Belleville Park lake, near of the Landstalker.
- Two men in a black Rumpo van in Torrington.
- Six men on the balconies of a skyscraper opposite Kenji's Casino in Torrington.
By firing the first shot at these targets or venturing too close to them, the group will fire back at the player if the player is within their sights. By wiping out all three groups, the player immediately completes the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Take out the three groups of spies
- The Rumpo used by the Leone Family / FBI in this mission has a unique jet black color, it means, it can not be seen as normal car in the streets, matching other vehicles used by the Leone Family / FBI in both GTA III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
- If Claude drives or walks below the building in Torrington, he can hear gunfire already, but will not be hit, as the gunmen are too high and are at a wrong angle to hit Claude. They can only hit him when he shoots snipers at them from Kenji's Casino.