Under the Bridge is a miscellaneous challenge in Grand Theft Auto V.
It requires the player to fly an aircraft or helicopter under 50 bridges around the game world to complete part the "Close Shave" achievement/trophy. The player will also need to complete all 15 Knife Flight challenges in order to fully complete the "Close Shave" achievement/trophy.
25 of the 50 bridges also count toward 100% completion.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
South Los Santos (10)
- Greenwich Parkway Overpass in La Puerta and is the first in the sequence of 7 bridges along this canal.
- Dutch London Street Bridge and is immediately after Bridge 1.
- La Puerta Rail Bridge and again is immediately after Bridges 1 and 2.
- Interstate 5 Canal Bridge and is found a small way away from the first 3 bridges.
- Alta Street Canal Bridge and is found almost immediately after the Bridge 4 by following the drainage canal.>
- Strawberry Avenue Canal Bridge in La Puerta and is the first in the sequence of 2 bridges along this drainage canal.
- Dutch London Street Canal Bridge and is immediately after Bridge 6 and is the final bridge in this sequence.
- Miriam Turner Overpass, Banning Bridge and is the first bridge in a sequence of 3 bridges. Start your approach from the south-east.
- Canal Rail Bridge, a very low bridge so a stunt plane is more advisable. If using a helicopter you will need to touch the water below.
- Signal Street Bridge, again a very low bridge and is immediately after Bridge 9. The same technique applies as Bridge 9.
- You can steal a Maverick helicopter from the South Los Santos hospital helipad and use it complete all 50 Under the Bridge challenges.
- It is advised to use the Quick Save option in the phone menu when lining up to fly under a bridge as if the stunt goes completely wrong, you can quickly restart from that save point with the aircraft fully intact.