- "I used to have everything. I used to run Uptown, Bohan, all that shit. Now I ain't shit."
- ― Dwayne Forge
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the strip club
- Take out the three strip club managers
- Locate them by listening in on conversations
Head over to Dwayne's apartment near the Vespucci Circus train station. Dwayne is feeling suicidal. Niko urges him not to kill himself, and asks Dwayne what's bothering him. Dwayne eventually mentions a gentlemen's club, a "classy place", that he used to own. Niko offers to retake it for him. The club Dwayne mentioned is The Triangle Club in Bohan.
Head over to Bronco Street in Bohan. While en route Brucie Kibbutz will call you to see if you want to go there, but Niko declines, stating that he's going there for business, not pleasure. Taking a cab skips the call.
Enter the strip club. If you enter the club with a weapon equipped, you'll have to fight the security guards. If you fire a gun or start fighting in the club itself, the managers will all run and many of the patrons will open fire on you.
Once inside you will need to locate the three Trunchez Brothers acting as managers for the club.
Listen in on a nearby conversation of two people near the top of the stairs. They say that the first manager, Jose Trunchez, is counting money in the office. The second manager, Javier Trunchez, can be found near the main stage overheard arguing with one of the strippers about her pay. The final manager, Jesus Trunchez, is in the back corridor watching a newly hired stripper.
Jose can be killed quietly in his office with fists, a knife or a baseball bat. Attacking either of the other two managers will cause the patrons to start a gun battle and the surviving manager to run.
If the manager escapes from the building he'll climb into a Cavalcade FXT in the parking lot (if escaped by front door) or near the backdoor (if escaped by backdoor), take a shortcut down an alley leading south and try to flee in his car. If this happens Niko will have to chase him down in a vehicle of his own or a Coquette which also spawned nearby. If any manager gets too far from him, the mission is failed.
If you planned let them escape to their vehicle, you better not attack anyone of the managers. The manager which fighting back to Niko will not join the escape. If you let them all flees to the back door, they will wait for the slow Jose and make you has enough time to do anything to their car. If you run too close to the car before Jose, the rest will off the vehicle and start attacks Niko. If you hijacked their vehicle and drove away, they will turn back to the club and not flee anymore.
This mission can be difficult. There are a few different strategies to make it easier.
If you want to avoid battle inside the club:
After killing Jose in his office, ignore Javier and head to the back. Quickly kill Jesus and his bodyguard. There is a back door leading outside at the end of the corridor. Take it, run around to the parking lot as quickly as possible, and try to kill Javier as he exits the club. Even if you aren't quick enough, it avoids the gun battle inside the club.
If you want to trap everyone in the club:
Before entering the club, park a car up against the back door. After killing Jose in his office, take out a sniper rifle and shoot Javier in the head. Jesus will be unable to escape through the back door because the car is blocking the door, and so he'll come back through the club where he can be easily shot.
If you want to complete the mission with a single shot of Rocket Launcher:
Enter the club and wait for the message "Locate the managers by listening in on conversations". Then kill some of the guards and when you see the red circles move on the map just run out and go around the building. Then wait until all the managers enter the car, take out the rocket launcher and blow up the car.
If you want to kill as fast as possible:
Enter the club and kill Jose with your fists in his office. Immediately un-equip any weapons you are carrying, and go to the far end of the club behind Javier, to the ATM machine. Quickly draw your weapon and kill Javier, then immediately bolt to your left and run to the lap dance room where Jesus is. If you're fast enough, Jesus will be stuck in there and you can quickly finish him and his bodyguard off.
This is a combination of the second and fourth strategies. Before entering the club, park a car against the back door. Then enter the club and kill Jose with your fists in his office. Immediately un-equip any weapons you are carrying, and go to the far end of the club behind Javier, to the ATM machine. Quickly draw your weapon and kill Javier, then as you wait for Jesus to run to the front of the club, due to you having blocked off the back exit beforehand, take out some guards. Then just gun down Jesus with a SMG as he runs past. This strategy is helpful if you're not wearing any armour. You will still die after the mission is completed though, so it is recommended that you have autosaving enabled.
This is probably the most tactical approach, and it's very unlikely that you're going to die. Start out by entering the private room where Jose is counting the money and quickly kill him with the knife or baseball bat, then unequip any weapon you're holding before leaving the room. Go past Javier to overhear his conversation with one of the dancers to identify him; this is done merely to have a marker appear above his head and his blip on the mini-map, which will come in handy in a moment. Ignore Javier for now and instead go to the lap dance room. A shotgun is recommended for this part. Quickly shoot the bodyguard and Jesus (at this range, one-shot kills are guaranteed).
Now run back to the main room, taking cover at the door frame if you can, and quickly kill only the few hostiles right in front of you through the frame and taking cover at the railing than overlooks the main room. Javier will still be here (easy to spot due to the aforementioned red marker/blip), taking cover behind a nearby table. If there are still any enemies on your side of the railing, deal with them by staying in cover and blind-firing a Micro-SMG, which is very effective at this range. Once they're dealt with, simply shoot Javier; the tables and chairs he hides behind provide very poor cover.
Unless you have taken a lot of damage, which is rather unlikely, you can now escape the club by quickly making your way to the main entrance and either ignoring everyone shooting at you or taking out whoever poses the greatest threat.
Liberty Tree Newspaper
"When customers arrived at the Triangle Strip Club in Bohan they were hoping to see some flesh - but not this much. After a violent shootout, many bodies, chuncks of meat, and viscera were strewn around this gaudy exotic dance venue. Amongst the dead are the brothers who ran the club, Javier, Jesus and Jose Trunchez. The three were known associates of criminals including the recently released crack kingpin Dwayne Forge. Police say the shootout was not the result of a drug deal gone bad but rather a dissatisfied customer. The killer is said to be a male with a European accent. Other strip clubs such as the known mob hangout Honkers in Alderney have increased their security."
After the Mission
- The reward for completing the mission is $6,250. Completing the mission also unlocks the mission "The Holland Play".
- Playboy X calls Niko and asks if he was the one that "hit up" the strip club, Niko responds by saying he was only helping Dwayne. Playboy becomes unhappy because he was an important investor in The Triangle Club.
- If you killed Cherise in "Ruff Rider", Dwayne will also call you saying he saw a girl who looked just like Cherise, but Niko will confirm that it must have been a mistake and that she is dead.
- Jose Trunchez - Killed by Niko so that Dwayne Forge can get the Triangle Club back.
- Javier Trunchez - Killed by Niko so that Dwayne Forge can get the Triangle Club back.
- Jesus Trunchez - Killed by Niko so that Dwayne Forge can get the Triangle Club back.
- Many of the Trunchez brothers' goons - Killed by Niko for trying to stop him.(Optional)
- Four Security Guards - Killed by Niko for trying to stop him.(Optional)
- The song "Footsteps in the Dark" by Isley Brothers (which plays on the radio station The Vibe 98.8) plays at Dwayne's apartment. The instrumental of this song is featured in Ice Cube's It Was A Good Day featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is unknown whether this is reference to the game or not, but it is most likely an oversight.
- Brucie will call Niko during the mission to ask if he wants go to the strip club, which Niko replies that he is "about to see naked women, but this time it business, not pleasure." The call serves no purpose other than as an ironic joke, similar to Brucie's other call in Dining Out, Little Jacob's call in Have a Heart and I'll Take Her..., Roman's call in Rigged to Blow and Shadow.
- The player can freely enter the strip club even before this mission, even with a friend.
- This mission will be Dwayne's last appearance (if the player chooses to kill Playboy and only if a glitch occurs in which Dwayne will not call you even if you responded positively to his E-Mail). Despite this, he will be heard via phone calls.