- "I don't normally get visitors anymore. There was a gardener, but he got sick and fell off the cliff."
During the ride to her house, it becomes clear that Ursula is a mentally unstable woman, possible because she had an unhappy childhood. According to her comments (during the ride) about her life, her mother tortured her by locking her in a basement and shaving her hair. Her mother also forced her to dress like a boy.
Her mother later passed away. This, along with her upbringing, caused Ursula to grow up mentally ill, making comments about her gardener getting sick and falling off a cliff and how the last person to pick her up choked to death on his own hand, implying that she killed them both.
Events of Grand Theft Auto V
Ursula can be found along North Calafia Way, south of Mount Chiliad. Once the player has found her, she asks the player to take her back to her house, El Gordo Lighthouse. When playing as Trevor, it is possible to take her to the Altruist Cult instead and receive $1,000 as a reward.
Along the ride, it becomes quite apparent that Ursula is unstable, and each protagonist makes a different comment about Ursula:
- Franklin becomes disturbed with Ursula's behaviour and says that "it's official, your ass is crazy".
- Trevor originally also commented that "you're really crazy" while taking her home. But then his relationship with Ursula is surprisingly good; she acts the same as Trevor, and given her similarity to him, particularly in her unhinged nature.
Once the protagonist takes her home, she will give her number to the player and ask him to call her. After this, Ursula becomes a Booty Call.
She will always wait for Trevor/Franklin at the marina in Sandy Shores after the call is successfully made, and will act in similar fashion to other booty calls, in that in subsequent visits she may give the protagonist oral sex en route to the house. Any vehicle parked outside her home will be repaired after the booty call.
- Strangely, in the aftermath of every Booty Call with her, the weather will turn rainy. Whether this is an oversight by the programmers or meant to humorously symbolize that she's mentally unstable is never revealed. The same happens after taking Vanilla Unicorn stripper, Juliet, home.
- Ursula is a notable exception to Trevor's general preference towards older women, the same applies to Molly Schultz.
- After dropping Ursula off for the first time, before entering the home, she will stand behind Trevor or Franklin's vehicle and take a photo of it (whether of the car or of its license plate is unclear). Be careful not to back over her.
- Strangely, if the player tries to call her number with any character, even before having her random encounter, it is possible set up a booty call with her and keep her number in the phone list. Every time the player calls her, the protagonist will react like if she already knew her and vice-versa. This also works with every other Booty Call contact.
- Every time the player calls her for a booty call, Ursula will always be wearing her red backpack that she had on in her random event. Even though, technically she is not hitchhiking anymore.
- It is never explained why Ursula always meets the player at the Sandy Shores marina.
- Much like Liz, Ursula does not use a unique character model (apart from her clothing) and instead shares it with pedestrians commonly seen around Los Santos.
- Sometimes when the player takes Ursula home (also seen with other available strippers and Liz to take home), she will give the player a blowjob while he is driving her home. This can easily be noticed by pressing the look behind button while driving. It can also be noticed by her and the player's sexual comments while driving, however, getting into a collision with another vehicle will abruptly end the blowjob. She will even do this if she and the player are in a taxi, and even if she is not sitting on the right side of the vehicle. If she is sitting on the left side, the animation will instead lean her head through the door and make the motion of a blowjob.