- "I don't normally get visitors anymore. There was a gardener, but he got sick and fell off the cliff."
During the ride to her house, it becomes clear that Ursula is a mentally unstable woman, possible because she had an unhappy childhood. According to her comments (during the ride) about her life, her mother tortured her by locking her in a basement and shaving her hair. Her mother also forced her to dress like a boy.
This caused Ursula to grow up mentally ill, she makes comments about her gardener getting sick and falling off a cliff and how the last person to pick her up choked to death on his own hand, implying that she killed them both.
Events of GTA V
Along the ride, it becomes quite apparent that Ursula is unstable, and each protagonist make a different comment about Ursula:
- Franklin becomes disturbed with Ursula's behavior and says that "it's official, your ass is crazy".
- Trevor originally also commented that "you're really crazy" while taking her home. But then his relationship with Ursula is surprisingly good, she even says "I'm so happy that we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." She acts the same as Trevor, and most likely is a cold-blooded killer as well. Given her similarity to Trevor, particularly in her unhinged nature, this is probably the more "canonical" of the potential relationships.
Once the protagonist take her home, she will give her number to the player and ask him to call her. After this, Ursula becomes a Booty Call.
She will always wait for Trevor/Franklin at the marina in Sandy Shores, and will act in similar fashion to other booty calls, in that in subsequent visits she may give the protagonist oral sex en route to the house.
- It is possible to take her to the Altruist Cult and receive $1,000 as a reward. But, if playing as Trevor though doing so, obviously, renders her unavailable for future booty call encounters. On the way to the Altruist Cult, she will become suspicious where Trevor is taking her and she will remark that the area does not look familiar.
- Strangely, in the aftermath of every Booty Call with her, the weather will turn rainy. Whether this is an oversight by the programmers or meant to humorously symbolize that she's mentally unstable is never revealed. The same happens after taking Vanilla Unicorn stripper, Juliet, home.
- Any vehicle parked outside her home will be repaired after the booty call.
- Ursula is a notable exception to Trevor's general preference towards older women, the same applies to Molly Schultz.
- After dropping Ursula off for the first time, before entering the home, she will stand behind Trevor or Franklin's vehicle and take a photo of it (whether of the car or of its license plate is unclear). Be careful not to back over her.
- Strangely, if you try to call her number with any character, even before having her random encounter, you can set up a booty call with her and keep her number in your phone list. Every time you call her, the protagonist will react like if she already knew her and vice-versa. This also works with every other Booty Call contact.