|I am a Patroller on GTA Wiki.
Message me if you have any problems or questions, or if you spot anything bad.
Well, I like GTA games because my first experience was driving a vehicle freely (nothing special, but it's funny), so I've learned a lot about vehicles, their special abilities, etc.
When I investigated in vehicles, I arrived here. Then, I created an account to help this wiki, especially with vehicle pages, my favorite ones. Of course, I'll take care of non-vehicle pages, but I can't do the same effort as I could on vehicles. There's a lot of things that I've learned from others, but I can share others from my experiences (such the Titan's front gear. It was very hard to see its "glitch").
Here you can see the vehicles that I like to use in certain situations.
And here, the weapons I prefer to use, as well as GTA V Customizations.
Test Field (Unused)
Where anything can be tested to look good.
Games I've played
- Grand Theft Auto (VC, SA, VCS, IV, EFLC & V)
- Gear of Wars (1, 2 & 3)
- Max Payne 3
- Red Dead Redemption
- Lost Planet (1 & 2)
- Halo 3
- Minecraft (mostly on PC)
- Watch Dogs
Trivia (Anyone can edit)
- The first vehicle seen by Camilo was the police car from the movie "Jumanji". That's the main reason why he likes police cars.
- The initials of Camilo's full name uses the SAME letters as A.S.C.F., printed on the Prison Bus.
- Camilo is currently the only Chilean user on this wiki.
- Cam's English isn't very good, but compared to his classmates, it is "the best".
- Cam prefers to consider vehicles as either "a thing" or "a robot", whatever fits better.
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|GTA Wiki talk||1,931|
|User blog comment||19|