- "Jerry" redirects here. For other characters of the same name, see Jerry (GTA III) or Jerry Kapowitz.
Jerry Martinez is a corrupt soldier who deals with drugs. He first acts as a superior to the main protagonist of Vice City Stories, Victor "Vic" Vance, but later betrays him to save himself. Following his betrayal, Martinez acts as Victor's nemesis, often targeting himor being targeted by Vic himself.
Jerry Martinez was voiced by Felix Solis.
- Victor: "Why did you join up?"
- Jerry: "To get rich!"
- ―Martinez, on his reason to join the army.
Little to no is known about the life of Jerry Martinez prior to the events of GTA Vice City Stories. Born somewhere in Florida to a Mexican family, Martinez joined the US Army before the early 1980s. By 1984, Jerry has became a Sergeant, and was given his own office at the Fort Baxter Air Base in Vice City.
Events of GTA Vice City Stories
Superior of Victor Vance
- Martinez: "Relax, relax. Are you well?"
- Vic: "Yes. Thank you, Sergeant."
- Martinez: "Good. In here, you can call me Jerry."
- —Jerry meeting Vic.
In 1984, Jerry is assigned as a superior to another soldier, Victor Vance. When Vic first enters Jerr's office, the Sergeant teases his new subordinate for his seriousness, telling him to relax. Jerry then asks Vic's reasons for joining the military; when he is asked by Vic why he joined the army, Jerry tells he joined in order to get rich.
The stolen shipment
Personality and traits
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Soldier (Boss)
- Cleaning House (Boss)
- Conduct Unbecoming (Boss)
- Truck Stop
- Marked Men (Betrayal)
- From Zero To Hero
- Brawn of the Dead (Voice)
- The Mugshot Longshot
- White Lies (Post mission pager message)
- Where it Hurts Most (Post-mission pager message)
- Over the Top (Post mission pager message)
- Last Stand (Killed)