Events of GTA V
- Michael: "T, you gotta get out of here!"
- Trevor: "Aint's gonna leave you, Mikey!"
- ―Michael and Trevor during the police ambush.
In 2004, Michael, Trevor and Brad rob a bank located in Ludenndorf, North Yank. The trio, wearing masks, forces a group of hostages to enter into a room while they blow up the bank's safe. As they come out the safe with bag full of money, a security guard catches Michael, pulls off his mask, and threatens to kill him, only to be shot by Trevor.
The trio manages to get out the bank and into a getaway car, but the driver is shot by the police; the car crashes and the trio continues on foot, only to be heavily ambushed by the police, with Michael and Brad get shot. Trevor manages to single-handedly hold off the police, despite Michael's beggins to leave them.
Trevor is forced to escape into a snowy forest while. After making a deal with the FIB, Michael's death is faked and he changes his surname to "De Santa".
Michael is a relaxed and somewhat laid-back middle-aged man. Most of the time he is seen to be cold and calculated, often serving as the voice of reason among his partners. He appears to have a dry sense of humor, going to sit and enjoy the sun while his wife is arguing with their daughter.
Michael is a man of average size and height. He has a short black hair and blue eyes. His casual outfit consists a gray suit.
- GTA V
- Michael is the very first protagonist in the franchise to have a family consisting a wife and children.
- Gameplay-wise, Michael and Trevor are the oldest protagonists in the whole series, beating Tommy Vercetti, who was previously known as the series' oldest protagonist, aged 35 during Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.